10.6.12

News Blogs ♥

I don't know if you saw, but I added new blogs in my favorites. With new season comes new inspirations! So here's they are:

 Elin is the woman behind the magazine StyleBy and like I said in a previous post, she is perfect! Her life and her style really inspires me and. That's why you saw her on my blog a couple times, be warned, many more Elin Kling to come in this blog.


Columbine Smille works with Elin Kling for StyleBy magazine. I can't say that I will dress the way she do, but I find some interesting trend and idea on her blog, plus her live style is pretty much what I like the most; she blogs between an interview with Jean Paul Gaultier in Paris and a Norwegian photo shoot.


This girl from Melbourne, Australia, is simply inspiring. She post the best editorial and all the fashion collection and lookbook. From haute couture to accessible brand, her blog is the place to see the fashion trends. 


 With DIY (do it yourself) as specialties, those 2 girls will wake up your creative mind. You will find so much stuff on their blog, from fashion to traveling passing by art and anything that will make you say "honestly, what the f...".


Designer of Stone Cold Fox, her blog is a tumblr of inspirational photos. You'll find nice images and inspiring quotations with a little bit of her own California life. Sometime trash, sometime girly, this blog is always full of new inspiration.



Another designer, for Wildfox this time, Emily Faulstich answers questions and share with us her amazing traveling photos. ATTENTION! It will make you want to travel like crazy. Don't say I didn't warn you! The good thing is going on through her blog is like traveling from Africa to London via Paris, stopping in Montego Bay and coming back to Los Angeles. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire