12.5.12

Tavik Swimwear ♥

I am now officially ready for summer with my new Tavik Swimwear! And so is the temperature because it's really sunny in Sherbrooke today and it feels good! I'll probably try it on for a little tanning session tomorrow with some friends. A special thanks for the Tavik girls for this gift. With this new one, my total of swimwear came up to 10!!! Is that too much??? Of course NOT!!!!! It's my third year wearing Tavik swimwear with a new one every year and I can say that quality last because I still wear them all. I chose a pastel tie dye bottom with a burgundy bandeau top that made the color pop. We have a beautiful selection at the shop so if you're looking for a new bikini this summer, you should come and take a look! Here is a sneak peak:


You can see the entire collection here on their Facebook

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire