16.10.12

Well, Hello there! ♥

You know love at first sight? It happened to me 3 weeks ago while shopping at Urban Outfitters with friends in Montreal. When I saw them (both of them) I knew we'll be a perfect match! These ankle boots are just perfect. And the funny thing is that before going shopping, I was saying I needed ankle boots, and you know that when you shop for something in particular, you find everything except what you are looking for. But not this time, this time it was meant to be! And you know when you're shopping and you see something you really like and you're like I'll have to eat Kraft Dinner for 2 months to afford it... well I didn't need to do that. In fact, the price was more than reasonable... 100$ for these Chloé inspired booties. SOLD!   


Chloé

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire