23.2.12

PROJECT & MAGIC - I let my heart in Vegas ♥

We are back, and really tired, but it was worth it! We've seen so many beautiful things and new brands that you will love to shop. We came back with full of ideas and we can't wait to share all this with you guys! It was such an inspiring trip... I'd go back anytime! I didn't post on my blog every day like I said, because I had no place for my computer, BUT, I think that me and Stephanie did a really good job on facebook and twitter! So the Project is a giant trade show where all the brands are gater at one place. Well 2 places, because we've been to the Project and the Magic. Thoses are 2 shows organised by the same people in association. To give you an idea, it's like walking 15 times the Costco in 3 days. We stop at every interesting booth because we were there chasing new brands for our lovely custumers. The Project was taking place in the Mandala Bay Hotel, so we deceided to lodge there. It was beautiful! We took the last 2 days to shop and visit, it was amazing. People are so nice in Vegas, I wasn't expecting that at all so it was a great surprise! We went to the cirque du soleil show LOVE on valentine's day, and finished at Marquee for the Project Party, it was crazy! We ate in good restaurants like Mon Amie Gaby and Border Grill. That's pretty much our travel, take a look at the photos:


 Project Love
The tradeshow was surrounded by giant piece of art made with grocery cart and plant!

Motel's stripes booth at Project

My favorite moment of the trip was definitely when I accidentally met Olivia, one of my favorite blogger, 
at best restaurant of Las Vegas: Mon amie Gaby!
Her outfit was stunning (as usual) and she was very sympathic (make me like her even more!)
Take a look at her blog: Lust for life in my favorite...

VIP Party at Marquee (Crazyyyyyyy)

15$ Drinks (Better be good!!!)

Chilling in front of the Bellagio

Bye Bye Vegas (See you soon ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire