6.3.12

New StyleStalker ♥

I am totally in love with this new Australian brand we carry at the shop. And I'm certainly not the only one because there's nothing left of our first order. After seeing it on almost all the blog like (Tuula, Lost for life, and many others) it's now my turn to own a piece.  I've choose a loose shirt with this amazing blue paisley print. Perfect to wear over a bikini this summer (Yes, I'm already thinking about this!) or with a pair of jeans. This oversize shirt is longer in the back, so it's really nice to layer it with a dress or a skirt. The see through fabric add a touch of femininity and sexiness that's always welcome. Personally, I think that Australia has a way of seeing fashion that's really different and special in a very good way and I predict that StyleStalker will be very big in the next seasons. 

 Wearing by Jessica on her blog Tuula Vintage


The print ♥

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire