30.3.12

Perfect Friday Night ♥

Hi everybody, I know that I don't post as much as I would like to, but it's a little crazy at the boutique with all the new spring collection coming in and you all buying it like crazy (don't stop by the way ;) plus I'm actually working on a couples exciting projects. What, now you want a scoop? (You sure do!) So here it is: We are shooting our summer collections on monday! I'll post exclusive behind the scene photos of our beautiful winner of "The next Kitsch model"! I've been working on this all week and now, Im really excited. Everything is ready for the big day so tonight, I take it easy with baby Pouding. Kind of a girls night at home <3 All I needed tonight was a confy knit, good music, a cup of David's tea and my 2 favorites fashion magazines; NYLON and JALOUSE. I hope you enjoy your night too.

LOVE!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire