27.1.12

My birthday ♥

Here we are... after weeks of waiting, today's the day, my birthday! I was so excited this morning when my BFF Stephanie picked me up with flowers! She knows how to make me happy. That was just the beginning, because during the day, more flowers were delivered from my mom at the boutique and William brought me this decadent chocolate cake. He thought of everything, even the candle! Plus, when Katherine arrived for her shift at the boutique, she gave me macaroons (my favorites from Choco-Là)! Not to mention my phone and my Facebook who both want to explode!!! I wanna thanks everybody for this amazing day! I really felt like a princess because of you all. So that's it, I'm now an happy 23 years old girl with the most amazing entourage. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire