5.1.12

Result of shooping NYC!

Here is what I bring from NYC:

 Nars make up 

 Influence book by the Olsen

 What I was curious to read

 New rings (Boyfriend's gift ♥)

 Burgundy sweater & short

 Dream catcher tank top

 Confy sweater & heart earrings 

Two shirts from UO

To spend a little:


 Aritzia - 524 Broadway - $$$ from $$$$$
 

Brandy Meleville -  83 Spring St. - $ 

Buffalo Exchange - 332 East 11th St. ou 114 West 26th St. - $ 
(vintage & used clothing  real Aladdin's cave!) 

To take a bite:



Soho Park - 62 Prince (corner Lafayette) - $$
Best burger ever! 



Dos Caminos - $$ 
Modern mexican food 
675 Hudson St. (corner W. 14th St.)
475 Broadway (corner Houston) 
& 2 other locations

You can't not go to Starbucks (I'm a fan!)

Paparazzi shoot while waiting for the elevator.

Finally, I found this photo on the net and I can't agree more!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire