6.4.12

April Obsession ♥

Well well well... If you know me a little, you know that when I love something, I can't take it off my mind. I can't even "like" something, either I love it or I hate it! And it's appear that this month, I have a big crush on this kind of poncho. (I don't even know what it is, but I know that I want it since I saw it on Jeffrey Campbell's blog). The color and the texture (that I imagine because I never touched it) makes me crazy. I can really see myself in this around a fire camp this summer or pair with a denim short for Osheaga. So if any of you readers see a poncho, a blanket, or something that looks like this on a website, in a vintage store or anywhere else, please think of me and let me know! Thanks in advance for your help. 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire