29.4.12

Stone Cold Fox ♥


I heard about the california brand a few times, but I never take the time to really take a look at what they were doing till today and what a beautiful discovery! I couldn't not share it with you. Stone Cold Fox is a brand from Costa Mesa form by 2 best friends, Cydney and Dallas. Those 2 girls are amazing and what they do is completely insane. The inspiration is a little bit hippie but in a more classy way and it's definitely feminine and sexy. They describe it this way:

"A CLOTHING LABEL THAT TAKES INPIRATIONS FROM THE DELICACY OF VINTAGE CLOTHING AND SEEKS TO MAKE IT FRESH AGAIN. STONE_COLD_FOX THRIVES TO BE COMFORTABLE, EASY CLOTHING THAT FITS VARIOUS BODY TYPES, WHILE REMAINING TIMELESS. SCF WILL NEVER END UP IN THE GOOD WILL PILE." 

I LOVE IT! I will probably get a piece by the end of summer, because it's a little expensive, but I totally want a dress. I will cherish it till the end and leave it to my daughter, I swear! Plus, you can contact the girls and make something unique for you!

"AS EVERY SCF PIECE IS MADE WHEN ORDERED, AND CUT AND PACKED BY THE GIRLS BEHIND SCF"

They explain that the name come from the movie The Virgin Suicide (which is my favorite movie) when Josh Hartnett whisper at Kristen Dunst "You're a stone cold fox" expression from the 70's that mean your a hottie. I LOVE IT! (yes again) Here is some photos of their collections and a video that make me love these girls even more.


Wish I hava a prom!

This is problably the one I'll get :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire